First and foremost I want to thank Dave Kingsbury, creator of A Nomad in Cyberspace, for nominating me. As I wrote to Dave, he made my day, week, month, year … Make sure to visit Dave and read his “Wonderings of a Zig-Zag Wanderer” at : https://davekingsbury.wordpress.com.
The rules for this award are very specific:
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to
2. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
3. Write a post to show your award.
4. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
5. Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
6. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
7. Attach the award badge to the post (right click and save, then upload.)
8. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
9. Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night
For #9, click the name above.
Here we go:
I created the idea of T.I.S.H.in a playwriting class taught by John O’Keefe, playwright and actor. John suggested the material would work well in a blog. Later, I expanded characters through a performance format hosted by Karen Penley, a playwright and actor I met in John’s class. Last May I published: www.entertishworld.com., completely unaware of what I was about to experience in the wild and wonderful world of blogging.
Advice to new bloggers from a fairly new blogger: Leave enough time each day to read other blogs. It is all too easy for me to get wrapped up in my daily post and have little time to follow other blogs and miss out on this alternative world. I still have not taken advantage of other media, but intend to pick up on Pinterest and Twitter
Here are 15 blogs I enjoy immensely. It was not easy to narrow the list to 15. Many other bloggers have brought me through infancy to toddler status: