A) Thank the person that has nominated you & include a link to their blog.
B) Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
C) Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
D) Share seven different facts about yourself.
SO HERE GOES:
Thank you Emma at SHUT THAT NEGATIVE NOISE OFF! (AND FIND YOUR JOY IN LIFE). https://emmaonegrete.wordpress.com. You truly made my day, and I love getting an award. I feel like a school girl who just aced an exam!
My Nominees (in no particular order):
I hope I haven’t left anyone out. If I like your blog a lot then know if I didn’t include you in this list, it was a mistake.
This blog is an award-free blog, but I just have to mention it: http://bunkaryudo.com
Facts about myself:
- I’ve written three novels, two full-length plays, several short stories, and two screenplays.
- I love movies. Favorites include: “Only Lovers Left Alive”,” Harold and Maude,” “Bagdad Cafe,” “Blue Velvet,” “Beetlejuice,” “National Velvet,” among others.
- I love libraries. I’ve worked and volunteered in them. Without libraries, life would be a void.
- Favorite TV shows: “The Golden Girls,” “The Closer”, “The Good Wife”, “Scandal,” “Homeland,” “The Gilmore Girls,” among others.
- I recently bought a love seat so my newly adopted cat and I could sit together. She likes to stretch out.
- I can’t draw, and my 3rd grade art teacher gave me the equivalent of an “F.” Obviously, I’ve never forgotten it.
- I’m 81 years old.